Friday, December 24, 2010

New things Christmas eve.

Working on christmas eve can't complain. I did all my shopping on a budget this year. Just to keep cool. I got everyone and me a little something to. I ordered my new dress that's leopard print with lace.
It was really cheap bought off ebay saw it couldnt help myself. I couldn't *A*. I really am still working on my style growing my hair out to my shoulder's till next Xmas wigs will be my best friend for a while.

I need to get some more top lashes and bottom and contacts i cannot find there bothering me.
Anyone know's let me know am telling you that's basically the length also am growing out my hair have alot of work to do.When i was out yesterday i bought couple new accessories and got my new wig.

love the new bracelets and the wig...and sorry blank face that day wasn't so made up i am just extremely comfortable without anything at all. So i think that's it thanks for following me whom are see yah.





No comments:

Post a Comment